Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
INSTALLATION AND USE
Suitable for use with clean water and with liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made. As a result of their quietness these pumps are widely used in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure tanks, and for the irrigation of gardens and orchards, etc.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment or sheltered from inclement weather.
2-5CR 60-80-100 | Multi-stage centrifugal pumps
- Flow rate up to 130 l/min (7.8 m³/h)
- Head up to 67 m
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature between -10 °C and +40 °C
- Ambient temperature up to +40 °C
- Max. working pressure 7 bar
- Continuous service S1